Six Major Care Items for Precision Digital Pressure Gauge
Precision digital pressure gauges are common measuring instruments and are widely used in various fields. It can intuitively show the pressure change in each process link, gain insight into the formation of conditions in the product or medium process, monitor the safety trends in the production and operation process, and build a rapid and reliable safety guarantee through automatic interlocking or sensor devices. It plays an important role in preventing accidents and ensuring the safety of people and property. It is called the “eye” of safety display.
(1) The maximum range of the digital pressure gauge installed on the boiler and pressure vessel (scale limit on the dial) should be compatible with the working pressure of the equipment. The range of the digital pressure gauge is generally 1.5 to 3 times the working pressure of the equipment, preferably 2 times.
If the range of the selected digital pressure gauge is too large, the larger the range of the digital pressure gauge with the same accuracy, the greater the absolute value of the allowable error and the greater the deviation of the naked eye will affect the accuracy of the pressure reading; otherwise, if the selected The range of the digital pressure gauge is too small, and the working pressure of the device is equal to or close to the scale limit of the digital pressure gauge.
Large and reduced life. In addition, the range of the digital pressure gauge is too small. In the case of over-pressure operation, the pointer will approach the zero position beyond the maximum range, which will cause the operator to have an illusion and cause a greater accident. Therefore, the operating pressure range of the digital pressure gauge should not exceed 60 to 70% of the scale limit.
(2) The precision of the precision digital pressure gauge for work is expressed by the percentage of the allowable error in the dial scale limit value. The accuracy level is generally marked on the dial. When selecting a digital pressure gauge, the accuracy should be determined according to the pressure level of the equipment and the actual work needs.
(3) Dial diameter In order to allow the operator to accurately see the pressure value, the dial diameter of the digital pressure gauge should not be too small. If the digital pressure gauge is installed higher or farther from the post, the dial diameter should be increased.
(4) If the medium used by the precision digital pressure gauge for measurement is corrosive, then different elastic element materials must be selected according to the specific temperature, concentration and other parameters of the corrosive medium, otherwise, the intended purpose cannot be achieved.
(5) Pay attention to daily use and maintenance, regularly check, clean and keep a record of usage.
(6) The calibration cycle of precision digital pressure gauges is generally half a year. Mandatory verification is a legal measure to ensure the reliable technical performance of digital pressure gauges, accurate transmission of values, and effective guarantee of safe production.
The above are the points of attention for six kinds of nursing digital pressure gauge, which can effectively help you maintain the pressure gauge. If you have any questions, please contact us.